Qualified Social worker job – Children & Families - Care Planning Team - Brent
Our client in the Brent area is looking for a Qualified social worker to join their Care Planning team.
Your main job duties will include:
- To manage a caseload subject to CP plans or Looked after
- Carrying out assessments and investigations
- Developing care plans
- Coordinating support packages as necessary
- Liaising and developing close working relationships with other professions and agencies to ensure service-users receive services in accordance with assessed needs and within a multi-agency framework
- Participating in multi-disciplinary teams
- Maintaining accurate written and computerised data of intervention in a timely manner
- Attending team meetings and sharing ideas and best practice
- Preparing for and attending supervision meetings
- Participating in the duty rota system, as agreed within the team
- Assessing the needs and risks for children and identify actions appropriate to meet needs and address risk
- Ensuring child protection and care plans are implemented and reviewed
Please register your interest now by clicking the ‘apply now’ button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
A social work qualification and HCPC registration is essential for this job.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply