Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP – Mental health – Tower Hamlets
Our client in the Tower Hamlets area is looking for an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their Mental health Social Work team.
Your main job duties will include:
- Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services
- Completing full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families.
- Devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action
- Monitoring, reviewiewing and reassessing care packages/services to ensure continued effectiveness
- Covering duty rota
- Managing a short-term caseload of clients with varying diagnoses, and assess crisis cases in the walk-in clinic.
- Initiating and follow Safeguarding Adults procedures as an investigating Officer
- Assessing for and complete Mental Health Review Tribunal reports, Reports for Hospital Managers, and Carers Assessments
- Working within the Recovery model of care, ensuring whenever possible social inclusion and integration in to the wider society, understanding and managing risk within this setting
- Advising and providing consultation with regards to social work for other professionals
You will need post qualifying experience, HCPC registration and a Social Work Qualification.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply