Service Director - Children’s Services - Wakefield
Our client in the Wakefield area are looking for a Service Director for the Children’s Services.
You key job responsibilities will be:
- To provide leadership and management of the following functions:
• Looked After Children
• Leaving Care
• Adoption and Fostering
• Children’s Social Care
- To assume the appropriate responsibilities of the statutory Director of Children’s Services in the absence of the Corporate Director, Children and Young People.
- To deliver a Service valued by citizens, partners, senior managers, staff and Members.
- To support the implementation and management of the Council’s strategies with regard to the support, care and safeguarding of children across the District.
- To contribute to the delivery of the Council’s Strategic Priorities and Plans which will support the delivery of high quality services focusing on the needs of local people.
- To provide advice and support to the Corporate Management Team playing a key role in driving change through the programmes and policies determined by Cabinet and Council.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button.
We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply