Best Interest Assessor - Halton
Our client in the Halton area is looking for a Best Interest Assessor.
Your key job responsibilities will be:
- Working with the Mental Capacity Act Team Manager to develop local practice to comply with the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Co-odinating and providing guidance on Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) requets and arranging the relevant assessments and outcomes process
- Undertake assessments
- Supporting colleagues to undertake assessments and advice on the Mental Capacity Act
- Raising awareness of the Mental Capacity Act and ensuring strategies are in place to quality assure
- Assisting in providing relevant training to providers
- Writing reports for a variety of audience
Please register your interest now by clicking the 'Apply' button. We will contact successfull applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply