Principle Social Worker - Children & Families - Lancashire
Our client in the Lancashire area is looking for a Principle Social Worker for the Children & Families Service.
You key job duties will be to:
- Develop and implement the standards in Social Work Practice for children’s safeguarding
- Drive the implementation of policy and practice that will lead to improving social work practice in terms of effectiveness and impact for children and young people
- Complete and implement training needs analysis for children’s social care, and identify training programmes to meet skills gaps
- Develop and deliver targeted workshops and training days to address identified practice issues as they arise
- To manage the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) programme for newly qualified social workers and Social Work Students. As lead practice educator you will advise managers on the assessment of newly qualified social workers and providing quality assurance of assessment reports for submission
Please register your interest now by clicking the ‘apply now’ button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply