Qualified Social Worker - Teenagers(13-17) - Care & Support (CIN plans) - Cardiff
Our client in the Cardiff area are looking for qualified social workers to join a team, working specifically with teenagers aged 13 to 17, who are subject to Care and Support (Child in Need) plans.
The role will include:
• Managing and prioritising a workload as an allocated social worker to children aged 13 - 17 years
• Undertaking Wellbeing Assessments
• Completing S47 enquiries
• Carrying out visits
• Meeting statutory timeframes
• Preparing for and participating in decision-making forums.
• Forming positive, professional relationships with children, young people and their families
• Working actively with children, young people and their families to identify and meet their support needs
• Working with individuals, their families and colleagues in mutli-agencies to put in place Care and Support Plans
• Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of plans
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team which puts the individual at the heart of their work. The team works from a strengths-based (Signs of Safety) approach to meet the needs of the young people with whom they work.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button below. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply