Independent Living Assessor - Adult Services - Westminster
Our client in the Westminster area is looking for an Independent Living Assessor for the Adult services.
You will be supporting the social work and occupational therapy teams to provide social care services, equipment and minor adaptations. Promoting the independence and well being of residents.
- To provide timely and responsive assessments, re-assessments and/or reviewsdelivering personalised care to support users and carers with non-complex needs to shape their own lives, encouraging maximum independence and safety
- To assess, according to the agreed eligibility criteria and organise the equipment, adaptations and services required in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- To develop an understanding of a variety of methods of overcoming and managing problems of daily living (using alternative techniques, arranging equipment, equipment trials, minor adaptations, home care services, re-ablement, direct payments) and be able to advise (and as relevant demonstrate to) clients, relatives and carers on their application, suitability and safe usage
- To undertake placements within the different disciplines within the assessment services and participate in their duty service.
- To liaise effectively and work in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations and any other relevant agencies.
Please register your interest in this job now by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply