Deputy Team Manger - Hospital Team - Lewisham
Our client in the Lewisham area are looking for a Deputy Team Manager for the Hospital Service.
Your key job duties will be:
- To assist the Team Manager in the day to day prioritising and managing of an efficient access and assessment or care management and review service to adults with physical and learning disabilities, sensory impairment, older people, and people who misuse drugs or alcohol as appropriate to the post.
- To provide guidance and support to staff undertaking assessments of need, application of eligibility criteria, reviews and support planning; and, as required, to undertake these tasks in complex cases
- To assist the Team Manager with the supervision and management of Qualified and non qualified Professional staff in the delivery of community care services. This includes being responsible for day to day supervision, providing one to one’s and ensuring the continuous professional development of staff.
- To assist the Team Manager in implementing, reviewing and developing the Teams Performance Management Framework and actively contribute to the continuous improvement of this Framework
- The professional sign off of support plans, on behalf of the Team Manager, ensuring duty to customer is balanced with Best Value for the Council Tax Payer.
Please register your interest now by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button below. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply