Principle Social Worker - Family Assessment & Support Team - Cornwall
Our client in the Cornwall area is looking for a Principal Social Worker for the Family Assessment & Support Team.
Your key job duties will be:
- To be the lead professional and undertake the full range of social work tasks in the most complex of cases for children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
- To bring together and coordinate the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
- To establish, develop and deliver best practice collaborative working with other agencies, including integrated working with key partners.
- To maintain and disseminate an excellent understanding of current research, evidence based practice, policy, legislation and case law relating to children and families.
- To work with the Principal Child and Family Social Worker and Practice Educators to create Learning Teams and to lead in the redesign of social work in Cornwall.
- To contribute to working groups set up to bring about sustainable improvements in the quality and effectiveness of practice and service delivery.
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate case recording on the electronic client database and implement the Integrated Children’s System within the team setting.
- Provide high quality timely supervision to a range of staff, particularly social work trainees and social workers; achieving an appropriate balance between reflective practice and accountability for performance standards.
- To undertake annual appraisals and half year reviews, setting performance targets and professional goals, in line with the Service and Team Improvement Plans.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply