Early Years Practitioner – Children & Families - Camden
Our client in the Camden area is looking for an Early Years Practitioner to join the team at one of their children's centres. You will be working as an effective member of the day care team and be responsible for the overall development of children in their care being responsive to children’s individual needs.
Your main job duties will include:
- Providing high quality integrated day care and early education to children from birth to 7 years within a multi-disciplinary team
- Developing positive relationships with children and their parents/carers
- Developing positive relationships with other staff and partner agencies
- Planning, tracking and evaluating the learning and development of key children and setting individual targets
- Supervising children at play (indoor and outdoor) and at mealtime
- Planning and organising appropriate play and educational activities following children’s interest, promoting individualized learning opportunities
- Observing and assessing children regularly maintaining detailed accurate and up to date written records of each child’s progress
- Providing personal care to children whilst at the same time providing opportunities for children to develop their independence
You must have a minimum NVQ Level 3 In Social Care.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button below. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply