Qualified Social Worker - Fostering Assessment & Support Team - Somerset
Our client in the Somerset area are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for the Fostering Assessment Team. You will need relevant experience.
Your key job duties will be:
- To undertake assessments of prospective foster carers Special Guardians and Kinship
- To maintain or improve the wellbeing of children and young people
- To Deliver a professional social work service to service users within the practice standards and the statutory and regulatory framework in current use
- To support children’s outcomes by ensuring the provision of high quality assessments
The post is that of Social Worker within Children and Families Services and is responsible for recruitment and assessment of foster carers as well as undertaking SG and Kinship Assessments. Ensuring you work within regulations, standards and Court deadlines.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button below. We will respond to successful candidates within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply