Team Manager - Mental Health Team - Bromley
Our client in the Bromley area are looking for a Team Manager to manage the Mental Health Team.
Your key job duties will be:
- Responsible for planning, leading and developing Social Workers/Social Care Coordinators in their designated team; ensuring the service provided is effective and delivers positive outcomes, within allocated budgets, which supports the enablement approach to maximise independence
- Assist the Service Manager in the development of the Service and to represent, or deputise, in the absence of the Service Manager or other Team Managers.
- Responsible for managing performance and quality assurance, resources and budgets, in partnership with relevant key stakeholders.
- Contribute and support the development of best practice, procedures and policy and specifically the professional development of the team they lead.
- Be accountable for the practice of staff within their team and the provision of effective professional and personal development.
- To investigate any complaints and enquiries arising, in a timely and efficient manner.
- To set objectives for their team that support the achievement of the Adult’s Social Care Service Strategy and Business Plan.
- To develop and support Senior Social Workers in their team to be Stage Two Practice Educators and facilitate practice education of students in the team.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply