Qualified Social Worker - Under 65's Adults Physical Disabilities & Complex Learning Disabilities team - Lambeth
Our client in Lambeth are looking for a Social Worker to join their Under 65's Adults Physical Disabilities & Complex Learning Disabilities team.
Your main job duties will include:
- Managing a caseload which includes vulnerable users and those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
- Making appropriate assessments of individual’s social care needs in line with Care, within specified time limits and in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of individuals and their carers.
- Planning relevant responses to meet individual needs in collaboration with relatives, carers, advocates and representatives, and in consultation with health and other agencies.
- Securing the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs.
- Maintaining an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards; to identify gaps in services and to advise the Line Manager accordingly.
- Maintaining a range of costed resource information accessible to users, carers and other colleagues.
- Attending and participating in meetings regarding service users, e.g. case conferences, network meetings, and reviews
You will need to hold HCPC registration and a Social Work Qualification.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applications within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply