Are you HCPC Registered with 5 years post qualifying experience within Children’s Social Care?
Looking for a new & rewarding challenge working within a diverse and vibrant community? If so, then this is the role for you.
Our client in South London is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer for their Children’s Social Care Division.
Our client will provide you with:
Competitive salary from £42,228 rising in annual increments to £44,988 pa incl. LW
Designated Business Support Officer
Comprehensive pay & benefits package including 26 days annual leave, interest free season ticket loan, interest free computer loan, membership to LGPS
Great transport links and easy to access office location
Main Purpose of Post
- Providing independent chairing of child protection conferences and some complex strategy meetings (CP).
- Co-ordinating the investigations of child protection allegations against professionals, including foster carers.
- Contributing to improved standards and outcomes for service users (children and their families) through consultation and expert advice on complex child protection cases and permanency planning to social workers, team managers and outside agencies
- Chair complex multi-disciplinary meetings & conferences on Child Protection and make decisions about whether a child should be made subject to a Child Protection Plan.
- Co-ordinate the investigation of allegations against professionals and make recommendations as appropriate, including suspension or disciplinary action
To apply for this role you must have:
- A valid HCPC Registration
- Minimum of 5 years post qualifying Children’s Social Work experience in the UK within a statutory setting, with recognised child protection, Children in Need & children looked after experience
- Thorough knowledge of proposed and actual legislation, statutory regulations and Government guidance and standards
- Experience of managing staff in child protection or children looked after work
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to vacancies across the UK
Dedicated Specialist Consultant
Excellent Aftercare Service
Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
£250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours. Please do not apply for this role UNLESS you have a minimum of 5 years qualifying social work experience in the UK.
*Terms and conditions apply
Please ensure you submit a covering letter with your application.