Child Protection & Conference Chair - Bath and North East Sommerset
Our client in the Bath & North East Sommerset area are looking for a CP Conference Chair.
Your key job responsibilities will be to:
- Act as “independent” chair of statutory Looked After Children reviews.
- Ensure the views of looked after children and young people are heard and acted upon wherever appropriate.
- Make professional decisions on the conduct of individual cases as appropriate.
- Provide advice and guidance to other workers relating to case issues and personal development.
- Ensure that the Independent Reviewing Team produces quality work, compliant with council guidelines and procedures and with national standards, where these are in force.
- Chair meetings make court appearances and represent the service at meetings where appropriate.
- Maintain records in either electronic or paper form, as required, to ensure that both activity on individual cases and overall levels of activity can be monitored
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply