Team Manager Job – Children with Disabilities Team - Brent
Our client in the Brent area are looking for a Team Manager to manage the Children with Disabilities Team.
Your key job responsibilities will be:
- Leading, management & taking responsibility for practice standards, customer service & quality, resources & efficiency, performance & processe
- Leading, establishing & maintaining local joint working relationships with providers & partners, ensuring views & needs of service users accounted for in service delivery & development
- Line management of senior staff & responsibility for the planning of staffing resources in multi professional settings
- Service delivery management of care pathway
- Ensuring performance targets & KPIs achieved by promoting quality standards
- Contributing to service development initiatives, involving staff and stakeholders & in consultation with senior managers
- Responsibility for monitoring & managing delegated budgets, making sure there is optimum use of all resources
- Systematically & objectively investigating concerns, complaints, critical incidents & safeguarding concerns, making sure of robust adherence with procedures
- Ensuring there is appropriate assessment & management of risks, including maintaining and implementing operational arrangements to respond to civil emergencies and preparing and updating business continuity plans to ensure continued service delivery in the event of a major incident
- Ensuring all team members take a personal responsibility for the timely & accurate recording of data & work in line with the principles of data protection
You will need to hold HCPC registration and a Social Work qualification. You will also need previous experience within a Children's Disabiities Team.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply