Qualified Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation Team - Buckinghamshire(Aylesbury)
Our client in Buckinghamshire area are looking for 2 Social Workers for the Child Sexual Exploitation Team.
Your key job responsibilities will be:
- To Work as part of the YFSS CSEP Team to achieve its core aim of preventingChild Sexual Exploitation delivering a high quality service to all of its clients especially in regard to reducing risk and vulnerability and keeping children and young people safe.
- To work as part of the YFSS case management system with very challenging and challenged young people age 10 to 19, and their families, [who may display angry, difficult, challenging, aggressive and threatening behaviour] to develop, direct and deliver individual and group work interventions, both in YFSS buildings, their homes, the community and in institutions such as PRUs, Schools and in the secure estate etc.
- To undertake all duties in relation to the provision of assessment, report writing, supervision, case management, direct work [with family and young person] and all social work services [arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and YFSS policy] relating to young people being supported by the YFSS in accordance with all relevant legislation and YFSS / policies and procedures.
- To support the implementation and delivery of the multi-agency CSEP Strategies and Programmes with all relevant agencies ensuring that strategies are developed, implemented, coordinated and monitored ensuring that all work regarding CSEP is of the highest standards
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button.
We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply