Assessment & Placement Caseworker -
Our client in the Newham area are looking for an Assessment & placement Caseworker.
Your key job duties will be:
- To ensure that children, young people and families in Newham a first class service that fulfils their potential, and when they need additional support, provide services that are local and easily accessible.
- Support the Group Manager and Head of Service in the development delivery and review of planning, performance, commissioning services for children, young people, their families and carers so that overall costs are reduced but the life chances of children and young people are maximised.
- To manage the efficient operation of administration of caseloads to ensure the delivery of high quality, fully integrated services to children, young people and their families in line with the requirements of national legislation and guidance.
- To work with and support managers so that the assigned budget meets group objectives, that financial governance arrangements are followed and that programmes/projects are completed within budget
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply