Qualified Social Worker - Reablement & Support - Islington
Our client in the Islington area are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for the Reablement & Support Team.
Main Purpose of Post
- To promote positive change in people’s lives by using social work methods, models and tools, with the aims of helping them to be as independent as possible and to manage risks of abuse and neglect
- To make professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks
- To work with people to carry out assessments of their needs for care and support, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action, and review those plans and reassess needs
- To carry out adult safeguarding enquiries, support the work of others involved in these enquiries, and to support people with care and support needs to develop and put in to action safeguarding plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstance
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply