Qualified Social Worker Job – Children In Care team - Nottingham
Our client in the Nottingham area is looking for a Social worker to join their Children in care team working with children and young people aged 0-18 in fostering, adoption and residential placements, undertaking assessments, reviews, pathway plans, care plans and where necessary sec 47 investigations and some Court work.
Your main job duties will include:
- Managing a Children & Families caseload of various levels of complexity, involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
- Working in line with the Competency Framework
- Managing a Children & Families caseload to include complex and diverse cases
- Assessments, reviews and the preparation of welfare reports and court attendance
- Contributing to and reviewing the development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate effective service delivery
- Informing, advising, counseling and supporting clients and carers, individually and in group settings
- Ensure that information systems, e.g. CAFIS, and client records are effectively maintained to provide up-to-date and accurate information, upon which decisions affecting service delivery can be made
You will need to have HCPC registration and a Social Work Qualification. A full valid UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button below.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply