Team Manager - Children & Families Service (CP/CIN/LAC) - Brent
Our client in the Brent area is looking for a Team Manager to manage a Children & Families Team.
Your main job duties will include:
- Line-managing social workers and case workers in ensuring professional standards of assessment and care planning take place and ensuring all statutory work is undertaken
- Developing and maintaining effective area based and Out of Borough working relationships with key agencies
- Progressing child protection / CIN plans with specific measurable and timely interventions and be able to recognise when further intervention is required to protect the children within the social workers case load and take the appropriate action to address this
- Children Looked after reviews
- Working at manager level to drive work in the team
- Lead and chair meetings
- Organize and hold peer supervision
- Care Proceedings, writing court reports and attending court
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply