Advanced Social Work Practitioner - Intervention and Prevention - Dudley
Our client in the Dudley area is looking for an Advanced Social Work Practitioner for the Dudley area.
You key job duties will be:
- To ensure high quality and effective social work practice in
- lead and develop the professional practice of team members and other colleagues, and model and facilitate reflective practice
- provide constructive challenges to enhance social work practice, procedures, policies and standards; promote innovation and new ways of working; and support the team manager on day to day issues.
- Improve the quality of work done by social workers, and team members including effective case management, purposeful evidence based interventions, analytical assessments and high quality written work
- represent the service in developing key service provision/local strategic initiatives
- To ensure that families assessed as needing Early Help receive coordinated and timely help that meets the needs of individual children and families to ensure that every baby, child and young person acquires the social and emotional foundations upon which success depends
- To work proactively and creatively with partners to develop and deliver a ‘Think Family’ based approach ensuring that all services working with the family are coordinated and work effectively together whilst maintaining a focus upon the child / young person.
Please register your interest now by clicking the ‘apply now’ button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply