Team Manager Job – Children & Families Team - Worcestershire
Our client in the Worcestershire area is looking for a Team Manager to manage one of their busy Children & Families Team.
Your key job responsibilities will be:
- Leading, management & taking responsibility for practice standards, customer service & quality, resources & efficiency, performance & processe
- Leading, establishing & maintaining local joint working relationships with providers & partners, ensuring views & needs of service users accounted for in service delivery & development
- Line management of senior staff & responsibility for the planning of staffing resources in multi professional settings
- Service delivery management of care pathway
- Ensuring performance targets & KPIs achieved by promoting quality standards
- Contributing to service development initiatives, involving staff and stakeholders & in consultation with senior managers
- Responsibility for monitoring & managing delegated budgets, making sure there is optimum use of all resources
- Systematically & objectively investigating concerns, complaints, critical incidents & safeguarding concerns, making sure of robust adherence with procedures
- Ensuring there is appropriate assessment & management of risks, including maintaining and implementing operational arrangements to respond to civil emergencies and preparing and updating business continuity plans to ensure continued service delivery in the event of a major incident
- Ensuring all team members take a personal responsibility for the timely & accurate recording of data & work in line with the principles of data protection
You will need to hold HCPC registration and a Social Work qualification. Previous management experience essential.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply