Qualified Social Worker - Permanencey Team (Fost/Adop) - Liverpool
Our client in the Liverpool area is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for the Permanence Team.
You key job responsibilities will be:
- To promote the welfare of children and young people in accordance with the Children’s Act 1989, The Adoption & Children Act 2002, taking account of other relevant legislation and guidance and standards as appropriate.
- To undertake Prospective Adopter Assessments, Family Finding, Assessments of Needand related activities.
- To assist in recruitment and training activities for prospective adopters.
- To work as part of the team’s duty system, providing information to the public, staff and other agencies.
- Assist in developing and monitoring policy, procedure and practice guidelines for adoption services in Buckinghamshire.
- To ensure that the views of service users are represented at each stage throughout the process.
- To maintain all necessary records and documentation in line with policies and procedures, and use computerised data recording and information systems as appropriate.
You will need to be an experienced Social Worker, hold HCPC registration and a Social Work Qualification.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply