Qualified Social Worker – Community Mental Health Team - Bracknell Forest
Our client in Bracknell Forest is looking for Qualified Social worker to join the busy Mental health team. Ideally they are looking for a Qualified Social Worker with a minimum of 2 years practical experience, ideally working with Mental health and be fully HCPC registered.
Your main duties will include:
- To provide a social work service to people with mental health needs, their families and carers, as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- To undertake screening/initial assessment of referral as part of a multi-disciplinary team in-take system
- To undertake assessment as part of a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring that the social care needs of individuals and their families/carers are identified.
- To contribute to the development and co-ordination of care plans, taking key worker responsibility as appropriate
- To undertake direct social work interventions with users and carers, or groups of same, providing services in line with the quality standards of the Department
- To undertake training and professional development to maintain and develop social work skills, up to date knowledge of mental health issues and the legislative framework
- To develop and maintain effective liaison between the multi-disciplinary team and community agencies, both statutory and independent
Please register your interest now by clicking the ‘apply now’ button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply