Practice Manager - Children & Families - Advice & Assessment - Tower Hamlets
Our client in the Tower Hamlets area is looking for a Practice Manager for the Advice & Assessment.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead and manage a Team of Social workers and other staff, ensuring there is a clear focus on purpose and outcomes
- Actively manage the throughput of cases and ensure the Team achieves the required outcomes, including a strong focus on children and families.
- Achieve positive outcomes for children, in partnership with families and professionals, ensuring that children are safeguarded through effective decision making and practice
- Ensure Social Work intervention in the lives of children & families is of a consistently high standard and meets the needs of Tower Hamlets diverse communities
- To ensure that all work undertaken in the service is of a consistently high standard, critically reflective, analytical and evidence based, utilising relevant social work tools, knowledge and theory, and meets the needs of Tower Hamlets’ diverse communities.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applications within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply