YOS Practice Manager - Youth Offending Service - Lambeth
Our client in the Lambeth area is looking for a YOS practice manager for the Youth Offending Service.
Your key job duties will be to:
- Plan and deliver integrated and cost family and educational services to YOS clients jointly with all key partners notably the Troubled Families and Educational Services
- To consult with young people and their carers to improve and identify new working practices.
- To ensure the delivery of high quality YOS Family Work and Educational assessment and interventions.
- Direct the development, management and implementation of service delivery to YOS clients within a complex multi-agency business environment
- Through close collaboration with the YOS Head of Service, ensure appropriate contracts, service level agreements are in place with all providers.
- Contribute to the recruitment, training, development and retention of staff, ensuring effective staffing resource allocation across the YOS to ensure flexible and responsive service delivery
- Ensure effective YOS representation at all appropriate multi-agency groups
- Undertake effective performance management to ensure that performance reaches the required standards and agreed targets are met.
- Lead on implementation of the YOS Family and Educational Work, ensuring integrated processes for sharing information and to support early intervention and the Troubled Families programme are in place (including CAF) and ensuring there is a consistent single point of access process, seamless support and intervention.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply