Senior Practitioner job – Adults team - Redbridge
Our client in Redbridge is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Adults team. You will mainly be working with adult with disabilities and older people.
Your main job duties will include:
- Holding a complex caseload of older people and disabilities
- Constructing care plans and packages to meet the needs of service users and carers
- Purchasing services to meet assessed needs, seeking the appropriate authorisation from the budget holder
- To carry out needs led assessments of adult within the guidelines of Community Care Act
- Care managing complex cases including Safeguarding Adults and Deprivation of Liberty
- Co-ordinating and reviewing multi-service care packages
- Working in partnership with service users and carers using a person-centred approach, with the aim of maximising independence, well-being and choice
- Attending and participating in meetings regarding service users, e.g. case conferences, network meetings, and reviews
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applications within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply