At RT Social Care your career matters to us. It matters to us because it matters to you. Upon registration you will be given a dedicated consultant whose job it is to understand you, where you are now and where you want to get to. We will give you an honest appraisal of your aspirations and give you advice on how we can help you achieve your goals.
Whether you are looking for the comfort of a permanent position or the flexibility and earning potential of a locum role, our specialist team can offer in-depth knowledge with the best option for you.
Flexibility, earning potential and the opportunity to develop your skills in many different environments are just some of the reasons why social workers become/stay as locums.
There are vacancies throughout the UK and one of our dedicated consultants will work closely with you to ensure that we secure the right one for you.
Providing the highest possible levels of customer service ensures that you have a weekly contact with your consultant to make sure that your career is constantly moving in the right direction.
We are always here to provide you with advice and guidance in any given situation, so as a locum you are not alone. We are only ever at the end of the phone-line.
All of our registered locums benefit from the following:
- CV TAILORING. Due to your skills and experiences you may need more than one CV targeted at different areas of social work
- FREE DBS CHECKS. We cover the cost of your DBS check (for qualified social workers)
- INTERVIEW. An in-depth interview to fully understand your skills, experiences and key achievements
We understand that you are not just looking for a job. You are looking for a career. A career that you have studied and worked hard to achieve so that your next move must be the right move.
Just putting your CV forward for jobs is not how we operate. We have a team of professionals with years of experience in pro-actively securing new careers for candidates like you.
Working closely with you, providing regular feedback on our search and advising you on all of your options, ensures that you are completely informed throughout the whole process and not left wondering what is happening.
From registration to commencing employment we will always be with you, giving you advice on the many decisions you will have to make.
What we will offer you:
- CV TAILORING. If you were to put everything you have done on your CV it will be far too long for decision-makers to read. Our experience tells us what they are looking for and we will help extract all the relevant bits and target it towards your desired goals.
- AGREED PLAN-OF-ACTION. We will collaborate together on agreeing an action plan that we will work towards in securing your new career. This will include target areas and teams.
- IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW. It is important for us to understand your expertise, your key skills and your key achievements. These, coupled with your career aspirations, are what separate you from everyone else. They also form a fundamental part of the search.
Whatever it is that you are looking for, we can help.